Koi Forum

Koi Forum is a great way of sharing your knowledge of koi and delving into a huge amount of existing content. Koi Forum is a dynamic, content rich forum with some of the best minds in the business regularly contributing.
Koi team, Jan 2013

Visit Koi Forum now and start the discussion today! Visit Koi Forum now and start the discussion today!

Warning

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: http://koiclassified.com/index.php/categories?format=feed&type=rss

Failed loading XML...
LOS ANGELES -- Carlos Ruiz capped his most productive series of the season so far with another clutch hit, and made a ke - Koi Forum
  • Koi Forum

Come join the conversation

LOS ANGELES -- Carlos Ruiz capped his most productive series of the season so far with another clutch hit, and made a ke

Appreciating koi is a learned experience. Why does one koi cost much more than another? Share your experiences and ideas with other members.
jokergreen0220

LOS ANGELES -- Carlos Ruiz capped his most productive series of the season so far with another clutch hit, and made a ke

Postby jokergreen0220 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 am

LOS ANGELES -- Carlos Ruiz capped his most productive series of the season so far with another clutch hit, and made a key defensive play at the plate to help the Philadelphia Phillies win a series from the Los Angeles Dodgers. Nike Roshe One Men . Ruiz stroked a tiebreaking two-run double off Brian Wilson in the ninth inning, Marlon Byrd drove in four runs and the Phillies won 7-3 on Thursday night to take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Adrian Gonzalez -- whose fielding error in the fifth led to two runs -- tied the game 3-all in the seventh with a first-pitch homer to centre off Mike Adams, his former Padres teammate. But Philadelphia came back with four in the ninth. "I was basically trying to throw a backdoor cutter and it kind of ran back over the plate," Adams said. "Knowing Adrian from playing with him for many years, I knew he was going to be aggressive with the first pitch. I just missed my spot, and he did what he does." Ruiz regained the lead for the Phillies when he lined a 3-2 delivery down the right field line with one out after singles by Cody Asche and Ben Revere. Byrd greeted Jamey Wright with a bases-loaded two-run single after Wilson (0-2) intentionally walked Chase Utley and hit Ryan Howard with a pitch. Adams (1-0), making his third appearance after undergoing shoulder surgery last July 31 and missing the first two weeks of the season, pitched two innings for the victory despite allowing Gonzalezs homer. "Its been a while since I went two innings," Adams said. "When I came in after the seventh, they asked me if I could stretch it out and go back out for one more. So I said: Lets give it a try and see how it goes." Both managers lost replay challenges. The Dodgers were trailing 3-2 in the fifth when Asche, the Phillies third baseman, fielded Yasiel Puigs grounder behind the bag and threw home, where Ruiz tagged out Hanley Ramirez as he came in standing up without a collision. "That was a big play," Ruiz said. "It was a good throw. I was lucky because those plays happen so fast, you dont have time to think, but I got the ball early. I was on the side of home plate a little bit and he had room to slide, but he didnt and we got the out. I was still a little worried it would get changed because now with the replay, you never know." Dodgers manager Don Mattingly requested a review from umpire Mike DiMuro based on the new rule pertaining to home plate collisions. It took several minutes but the call was upheld. "Before the ball is thrown, you cant set up where the runner doesnt have anywhere to slide, the way we understand it. Thats what we see on video," Mattingly said. "We felt like it didnt have a place to slide." Ryne Sandberg challenged a call by first base ump Hunter Wendelstedt in the Dodgers sixth. Juan Uribe was initially ruled safe on a grounder to shortstop Freddy Galvis. After a review of several minutes -- and a few choruses of "If It Takes Forever" by stadium organist Nancy Bea Hefley -- the call stood. Kyle Kendrick pitched 5 2-3 innings and allowed two runs and 10 hits, including a two-run homer by Uribe. The right-hander remained 0-7 in his last 12 starts. Dodgers right-hander Dan Haren was charged with three runs -- one earned -- and seven hits in six innings while striking out seven. Kendrick, who gave up a two-out single in each of the first three innings, yielded Uribes two-out homer to left field after a leadoff double by Gonzalez. But the Phillies capitalized on Gonzalezs second error of the season to grab a 3-2 lead. The three-time Gold Glove winner botched a one-out grounder by Utley with runners at the corners, as Revere scored the Phillies first run. Utley was credited with an RBI, and Byrd drove in two more with a double just out of the reach of a diving Puig in right-centre. Gonzalezs error was the Dodgers 23rd in 23 games. NOTES: The Phillies entered Thursday with a bullpen ERA of 5.64, the worst in the majors. ... Ruiz was 7 for 14 in the four-game series with a home run, four walks and his first six RBIs of the season. ... Byrd had two doubles in three at-bats against Haren, and is 12 for 24 for his career against him. ... Dodgers pitchers have given up 14 unearned runs. ... Jimmy Rollins, 5 for 21 against Haren, got the night off and Galvis started at SS for the first time since Sept. 7 of last season. ... Puig was 0 for 3 against Kendrick, after coming in 5 for 6 against him with a double and a triple. Nike Roshe Two Mens . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. Nike Roshe Black And White .J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity. http://www.cheapnikerosheshoes.com/ . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria.LONDON -- *!*%*! Wenger will feel "let down" if UEFA does not take a strong stance against clubs found guilty of breaking Financial Fair Play rules. UEFA will announce the first sanctions this month and more serious cases will be judged in June. A UEFA panel has negotiated settlements with clubs which have breached rules designed to curb owners excessive spending on transfers and wages since 2011. "One of the rules is that normally you should be banned for the excess of the financial amount that is not justified, that is if you are 100 million pounds ($169 million) overboard, you should be punished for 100 million of your wages bill in the Champions League," the *!*%*! manager said during a pre-match news conference on Friday. UEFA said in February it targeted 76 clubs which played in the Champions League or Europa League. Speculation centred on big spenders Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City, which are owned by the ruling families of Qatar and Abu Dhabi, respectively. Wenger said its in UEFAs interest to send a strong message when the first sanctions are issued in order to convince clubs to take its scheme seriously. "I want to see that respected. Nike Roshe Two Womens. If that is not respected, then the Financial Fair Play will have problems to be respected in the future because everyone will just not consider it at all," Wenger said. UEFA appointed former Belgium Prime Minister Jean-Luc Dehaene to lead the panel investigating club accounts. Serious sanctions will be decided by a panel led by Jose Cunha Rodrigues of Portugal, a judge at the European Court of Justice. Expulsion from the Champions League and second-tier Europa League are the toughest penalty UEFA reserves but its president, Michel Platini, said last week in an interview with a French newspaper that clubs wont be excluded from next seasons Champions League. Wenger believes Platinis announcement could be linked to TV rights sales. "That has gone now out. I have thought about that problem and the media might play a part in that, because when UEFA sells the rights of the Champions League to a French TV station, it is very difficult to explain to them once they have paid the money that the best club in their country will not play in the competition, so that might be one of the reasons behind that," the French coach said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Koi Appreciation”