Koi Forum

Koi Forum is a great way of sharing your knowledge of koi and delving into a huge amount of existing content. Koi Forum is a dynamic, content rich forum with some of the best minds in the business regularly contributing.

Warning

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: http://koiclassified.com/index.php/categories?format=feed&type=rss

Failed loading XML...
Koi Forum - Search
  • Koi Forum

Come join the conversation

Search found 72 matches

Go to advanced search

by
Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:15 am
Forum: Buy/Sell
Topic: complete pond set up
Replies: 11
Views: 1610

Re: complete pond set up

Hi Just wondering if you have sold the sieve and whereabouts are you if its still or sale Chris
by
Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:32 pm
Forum: Koi Talk
Topic: Cetus and 2 pumps
Replies: 3
Views: 450

Re: Cetus and 2 pumps

Thanks for that -

Will give it a go and hopefully I can control the max flow via the ball valve after the pump. :D
by
Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 pm
Forum: Koi Talk
Topic: Cetus and 2 pumps
Views: 450

Cetus and 2 pumps

Hi I have an Evolution Cetus which has 2 outlets due to a previous mod by previous owner. I run an Econbead filter via a 1500 pump. But never been able to fully open the 4 inch due the restriction to flow caused by the control valve on the bead. ( I can't put in a bypass) I would love to fully open ...
by
Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:02 pm
Topic: OASE AQUAMAX DRY 6000 PUMP NEW IN BOX AND OASE AQUAOXY 2000
Replies: 0
Views: 878

OASE AQUAMAX DRY 6000 PUMP NEW IN BOX AND OASE AQUAOXY 2000

For Sale Surplus to set up Qase Aquamax Dry 6000 brand new never used in box with instructions and 2 hose tails please note the box has been opens but pump has never been used and is used in a dry set up I was going to use this on my skimmer line but had a change of plan and this is now surplus to r...
by
Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm
Topic: For Sale Quarantine/ Holding Tank For Sale
Replies: 1
Views: 665

Re: For Sale Quarantine/ Holding Tank For Sale

BUMP
by
Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm
Topic: For Sale Eazypod Filter Pump 55 watt UV and Air
Views: 207

Re: For Sale Eazypod Filter Pump 55 watt UV and Air

Hi

This system is now sold but I still have the QT Tank for sale.

Chris
by
Wed May 29, 2013 12:11 pm
Topic: For Sale Eazypod Filter Pump 55 watt UV and Air
Views: 207

For Sale Eazypod Filter Pump 55 watt UV and Air

For Sale A Complete Filter System For A Q/T Tank/ Grow on Tank or A Small Koi Pond (if used as sole filtration) You are bidding on the following items  EA Eazy Pod Filter system plus - 30 litres of K1 media, lid, hose for air pump, cleaning pipe, all rubber boots, waste valve and a copy of the insta...
by
Wed May 29, 2013 11:58 am
Topic: For Sale Quarantine/ Holding Tank For Sale
Views: 665

For Sale Quarantine/ Holding Tank For Sale

For Sale Quarantine/ Holding Tank For Sale External measurements 103cm x 124cm x 76cm Internal 93cm x 110cm x 59cm Approximatley 970 litres or 213 gallons Fitted with bottom pipe. £75 ono Buyer collects please check if will fit in your vehicle 5 mins from Junction 23 M6 http://i424.photobucket.com/a...
by
Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm
Forum: Your Pond Build
Topic: What type of wood for top of pond
Replies: 4
Views: 1358

What type of wood for top of pond

Having priced up stone coping for the top of the pond and surrounding walls - I realised I wouldn't be able to get another mortgage !!! I have looked at powder coated metal cladding and that would require 2 mortgages !! Thinking of using an hardwood but need some guidance as to what I should be awar...
by
Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm
Forum: Hints and Tips
Topic: Bio Max 50 Instructions
Views: 670

Bio Max 50 Instructions

Hi

About to plumb in the filter bay but has mislaid the instructions to my second hand Bio Max 50. Just need to know what connects to what etc as I have dismantled the filter to store. Where does the glass site go etc

Cheers Christine
by
Wed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm
Topic: newby
Replies: 25
Views: 800

Re: newby

Hi Just to add to previous post go and see Jason at Rainford he has some great products at very good prices and he will throw in the advice for free. We started off building a smallish pond but took the advice from the forum and went as big as the filter system we could afford - Richdon Koi sieve an...
by
Thu May 03, 2012 10:45 am
Topic: Pressure Fittings 4 sale. 6" 4" 2" 1.5"
Replies: 23
Views: 819

Re: Pressure Fittings 4 sale. 6" 4" 2" 1.5"

Pm sent re 2inch and 1.5 inch fittings

Christine
by
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm
Topic: Water ingress do we have a major problem
Replies: 5
Views: 498

Re: Water ingress do we have a major problem

Just to add we still have the option of installing a sump either temporary or permanently.

Has anyone got a permanently installed sump system how is it working any problems with installation etc.

Christine
by
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: Water ingress do we have a major problem

Hi Thanks for your answer . Our sump was lost went we back filled and concreted the filter bay. I understand what you say about the pressure of the water and the liner will be greater than the ingress water currently once it is pumped out. But my dad wants to know were will the water go. My understa...
by
Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

Water ingress do we have a major problem

Hi folks Not having a good time at the moment. Having realised we cannot fibre glass because we have what we thought was a minor problem with water ingress in our block built pond so we changed our plans and decided to go with a box weld liner. Well after the weeks rain we have woken to about 3 foot...
by
Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 pm
Topic: UV installation
Replies: 2
Views: 225

UV installation

Morning

Quick question can UV lights be installed vertical ? As it would make maintenance easier.
Its a Yamistu 55 Watt
Christine
by
Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 am
Forum: Hints and Tips
Topic: How do I set up my skimmer line
Views: 529

How do I set up my skimmer line

Hello Just about to start planning the plumbing in the filter bay and I have a question. I see quite a few people run their skimmer through an Eazypod. As I have an Eazypod spare I thought I would use it in this way. But last night I lay awake thinking about how to plumb it in. I have a filter bay i...
by
Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Topic: Gaz's Second Wet Dream
Replies: 62
Views: 2759

Re: Gaz's Second Wet Dream

What a difference a week makes. Block work and backfilling almost complete except for a small amount of the lost garden to reclaim. Starting on the filter bay tomorrow. Anybody got any advice on how to install a waste sump in an below ground filter as we cannot get pipework to drain system? What hav...
by
Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm
Topic: Rebuild Questions
Views: 322

Re: Rebuild Questions

My advice having just built our pond out of the ground. When digging the hole make sure you don't go below the water table it will give you problems if you want to FB Glass. Mixing by hand/load will take a long time. Cost of materials v delivery of concrete not much difference go the easy route and ...
by
Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:34 pm
Topic: Gaz's Second Wet Dream
Replies: 62
Views: 2759

Re: Gaz's Second Wet Dream

Today we finished off backfill on right side. Dug out part of filter bay to cut out the shuttering and then backfilled this side. Concreted the BD pipe and air pipe. Set the levels of the filter bay floor working from the water height and working height of the Cetus. Ordered another tonne each of sa...

Go to advanced search